Frequently Asked Questions
Apple waste / Fruit waste / brewers saved grains and waterborne PU with
Vegatex plant-based textile.
Both top layer and backing textile contain biobased material
1. Recycle brewers saved grains and fruit waste from beer brewing and
2. Wash, dry and carry out patent extract process
3. Biomass conversion procedure
4. Integrate with backing textile
5. Integrate with Waterborne PU
6. Pigmentation and coagulation
7. Deboss different texture on the surface
8. Different applications of Vegatex Biobased Leather
An accreditation to Vegatex of its ingredients come from renewable biological
sources. Biobased products do not include food, animal feed, or fuel.
Vegatex is DMF free and REACH SVHC compliance.
Vegatex has been globally accredited “Cruelty Free” by the animal rights organization PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) in recognition of the Vegatex global commitment to permanently end tests on animals everywhere in the world.
We offer FOB HK , China and Japan.
The scope of applications with Vegatex includes but not limited to Shoes, Bags,
Furnitures, Clothing and Automotive Upholstery.
It can be in any colors, texture and thickness from 0.6 to 1.3mm
140 cm width.
We keep a certain level of stock inventory for different articles for sampling and
MOQ 150 meters, minimum 45 days production lead time.
“Wipe clean with a damp cloth”
Use a cloth moistened with water then wrung well, and wipe gently to clean the
product surfaces. Can only cleaned using mild soap and water, but never with
bleach or alcohol.